Bolstering Bank Profits
Provide strategic guidance, workforce engagement, regulatory and marketing solutions
The wave of optimism in the economy is creating increased demand for financial products and services from businesses and consumer who want to grow their business and wealth. Many banks are facing the challenges and cost of implementing new technology and commoditization of products in a continued heightened regulatory environment while trying to maintain a respectable NIM in a more competitive landscape. These factors can be distracting you from focusing on opportunities within your market. Meanwhile, company culture becomes another pivotal factor in retaining top talent and being on the winning side of the improving economy.
The team at Invested Advisors draws from over 25 years of industry experience in commercial, retail and private banking to support banks and financial services firms with the ongoing balancing act of opportunity and risk. We provide strategic guidance in the areas of sales and marketing, workforce engagement, and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) to help you align all aspects of your organization’s growth goals to the drivers that support your core lines of business.
Our Experience and Results
Through this personal experience backed by a disciplined approach we achieve outcomes that help you realize greater shareholder value – from branch channel deposit and lending promotions to grow the balance sheet to opportunistic mergers and acquisitions to expand your footprint and the due diligence around those opportunities including market assessment, community response/impact and culture integration, our award-winning team of business and marketing professionals is uniquely positioned to help you accelerate your growth while adhering to your risk tolerance.
Awards and Recognition | ADDY Award | EMMY Award | Golden Eagle | Women Who Impact San Diego | Tribute to Women In Business | Women Who Mean Business
How We Fit into your Supply Chain – National, Regional and Community Banks
Regardless of the size of your institution, we commit to building your bank’s capacity to advance your short and long-term goals. We assess strategically, with tactical solutions that help you grow your enterprise and create a greater impact on the people and communities you serve. Our advisors work in a cohesive manner with a relationship-driven approach, backed by experience to foster requisite results for our clients.
National Banks | Tier 1 or Tier 2 marketing services, CRA and talent management supplier
- Draw from our expertise in retail/consumer, private banking, wealth management and underserved communities and award-winning creative, including multi-cultural marketing expertise.
- Recognize and reward top talent and enhance productivity and employee engagement with the Journey Model of Workforce Engagement corporate event system.
- Differentiate your brand with large scale financial literacy program with CBOs and NPOs.
Regional Banks | Tier 1 supplier, as applicable with your supplier programs
- C-Suite advisory services in strategy, mergers & acquisitions, regulatory relations
- Elevate your bank’s posture with a disciplines approach to your digital, social and traditional advertising, sponsorship strategies, community engagement and events.
- Reward your top performers in sales and service with incentive travel programs that improve productivity and bottom line performance.
- Improve your Community Reinvestment Act data collection processes, audits and exams and implement customized financial literacy programs that span across your footprint.
- Improve your risk management by implementing effective service level agreements that help you prioritize goals with smart measurements and enforceable consequences.
Community Banks under $1 billion | Tier 1 Supplier
C-Suite advisory services to enhance your corporate positioning and overall growth and regulatory compliance:
- Leverage sales plans and processes that integrate branch sales with marketing campaigns and operations systems
- Enhance your bank’s brand with award-winning creative leadership and technical applications
- Integrate CRA and corporate philanthropy into strategic plans that maximize your ROI with outcomes that improve regulatory examinations.
- Introduce easy to implement financial literacy programs that increase regulatory compliance and customer acquisition.
Our core services:
- Corporate Positioning – We help your bank’s Management team evaluate and improve your corporate positioning through an assessment process of understanding of the goals and vision of the organization and implementation of digital and traditional marketing solutions to drive results.
- Marketing Strategies and Services – We provide invaluable analytics and segmentation, creative assets, testing, execution and monitoring of campaigns to completion. We work collaboratively with you in designing simple or complex marketing campaigns adhering to your exacting brand standards.
- Public Relations – We help you effectively shape your media communications to manage your news and generate top tier and effective new coverage. We also offer deep experience in crisis management surrounding regulatory and governmental relations, executive misconduct and product issues.
- Digital Footprint – Helping you improve the customer journey, from your social media to executing an email marketing campaign to improve engagement and conversion rates, to drive revenue from the digital economy.
- Incentive Travel – we help you design innovative programs that keep your team members committed and engaged to the company and help you be deliberate in recognizing top performers with incentives that are aligned with top performing organizations and the values of today’s workforce.
- Corporate Learning – we work with you to develop and implement learning programs that stimulate employee learning to affect sales and business development.
- Financial Literacy – Development and implementation of financial literacy program that increase regulatory compliance and customer acquisition.
If you have questions about our award-winning work or proven solutions, please fill out the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours.