2018 was a year of continued positive momentum at Invested Advisors + Traveler. As we look forward to 2019 it is also inspiring to look back over the year to see how far we’ve come. Our company continues to realize improving profitability characteristics. How’d we do it? Here’s our top 10 list of great things that moved us forward in 2018:
1. U.S. Department of Transportation retained our team to facilitate seminars geared to helping DBE certified firms across the Pacific southwest region better position their companies for growth through marketing. The Southwest region covers AZ, CA, NV and HI – but we’re still awaiting an invitation to serve Hawaii business owners!
2. Our business was accredited by IATAN, by meeting the two-year threshold as a business operator, revenue requirements and endorsements from global suppliers who are the resource partners ensuring the success of our clients’ incentive and group travel, meetings and events. We continue to be members of the Society of Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE).
3. We expanded our core services under the Invested Traveler division to include on-site childcare services for meetings and events. Now when employers have more perks to offer employees for those mandatory business meetings. Invested Traveler supports both employer to boost participation, without worry.
4. We created a new strategic partnership with a major hotel brand to facilitates revenue growth for the hotel in the Los Angeles / Orange County markets.
5. Being an active player in the market helped us better understand the needs of our clients and we were able to re-branded both our Invested Advisors and Invested Traveler divisions.
6. Not only did we become a Federal Government Prime contractor but we won seven contracts in the process which reflects our competence in understating the needs and processes of procurement buyers.
7. We helped several clients reposition their firm as top brands and break through complex regulatory environments with the FDA and DEA.
8. Our CEO Chaired the March of Dimes gala and will chair again in 2019 with a bigger Committee that will bring more resources and ability to advance the mission of helping premature babies, moms and families.
9. Designed two incentive travel trips to Europe this year – one to Paris and the other to Copenhagen, as a function of our team helping to position a client as a global leader in architectural interiors and design.
10. Acquired a number of new clients from referrals and speaking engagements which affords us 300% revenue boost from 2017!
Our team has some pretty aggressive goals in 2019, including offering licensing agreements to expand our brand into new markets and launching Second Story Advisors. If you can help us, we’d love to hear from you. If you could use our help to ensure you’re going places ® and success is your constant companion, please give us a call at 858-472-3682 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.